Due by the start of the Oct. 10 class meeting
- Building blocks of a multimedia story (Mark Berkey-Gerard)
- Alex Blumberg’s Manifesto, Part I
- Grading rubric for audio stories
2. Come up with at least 1 question about any of the topics covered in the readings, and be prepared to discuss the question(s) in class.
3. Research an idea for a 3-6 minute audio story. Your idea should be specific (a story, not a topic). Email me a brief pitch (100 words or less) describing what the story is about, what’s interesting about it, and 2-3 possible interview sources. Be prepared to discuss your ideas during the next class meeting.
4. Post at least one written entry on your blog (250 words or more). Research at least one relevant hashtag that people are actively using on Twitter, then tweet a headline with a link to your blog post, and include the hashtag(s) in your tweet.