Due by the start of the Nov. 21 class meeting
2. Come up with at least 1 question about any of the topics covered in the reading, and be prepared to discuss the question(s) in class.
3. Read the grading rubric for video stories, then gather the raw footage for your video story (this will take about 3 hours, including scheduling, setup, travel, etc.):
- At least 2 interviews, each about 15 minutes long
- Several minutes worth of sequences (action) and b-roll
- Bring your footage to class (on your device or a USB drive)
4. Optional: Post at least one entry on your blog ~ 250 words or more, or at least 150 words and a video sequence using Vine (or a similar tool). Research one or more relevant hashtags that people are actively using on Twitter, then tweet a headline and link to your blog post with the hashtag(s).