Due by the start of the Dec. 12 class meeting
- The unpaid internship for credit must end (Malcolm Harris)
- NSA tracking cellphone locations worldwide (Barton Gellman and Ashkan Soltani)
2. Come up with at least 1 question about any of the topics covered in the reading, and be prepared to discuss the question(s) in class.
3. Livetweet session.
4. Review the grading rubric for video stories, then edit and publish your 2-4 minute piece on Vimeo and embed it in a blog post. Include 2-3 grafs introducing the video. Here are some resources you might find helpful:
5. Tweet a headline and link to your post.